Sunday 19 November 2006

OUR WEEKEND AT THE MURRAY


I haven't really had time to check this blog thing out so here I am giving it a go.

This weekend we spent down the river, with the boat, the kids and the dog (the dog wasn't meant to be with us, but when we passed him on the highway and he started to chase the car we thought we'd better pull over and let him in, he had a great day)
Above is a photo of my youngest daughter Maddison, she has no fear at all, Maddi knee boards, wake boards and flys around on a MACH 3 air flyer. Rylie is mastering wake boarding, she also does everything else but wants to be like her big brother Kayne who jumps the wake and does tricks.
I will have more photos another day.
Bye for now.
Skippy


3 comments:

Merle said...

Hi Donna ~ Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I hope you will enjoy it. Your Mum gave me the link to you. I think she now has all the kids and some grandkids posting, so she should get a prize or medal or
something. Glad you all had a nice daay at the river. Take care, Merle.

Jeanette said...

Hi Donna
Welcome back I hope Skippy's Den
keeps working for you I found you through a comment Peter left me. lovely photo of Maddison all kitted out ready to hit the water.Take care love to all Mumxxxxx

Cazz said...

I found you .. geeee ... lucky Mum was up with it all !!!

Maddi looks great, and having a ball.

Ahh a real bunch of talented "NO FEAR" kids .. wonder where they get that from .. not there parents thats for sure !!!

Talk soon
Cazz